Air carrier/aircraft operator liability insurance
Protection against risks
Damage to third parties
Damage to passengers
Damage to cargo and mail
The protection we provide
Insurance coverage is provided taking into account different geographical boundaries for different types of flights:
- passenger transportation
- cargo transportation
- general aviation flights (non-commercial flight activities)
- training flights
- test flights
- demonstration flights
- medical assistance, aviation works, etc
Benefits of insurance in INGO
Experience and accreditation
Compliance with regulations
Optimal insurance conditions
Additionally, the agreement may provide for coverage of
- court and legal expenses (paid additionally)
- property liability for "war risks", theft risk and other types of risks on the terms and conditions in accordance with the Extended Protection (Aviation Liability) Clause AVN52E
The level of financial stability of INGO
outlook - "Evolving"
Frequently asked questions
- Losses resulting from damage to life and health of third parties if such damage is caused directly by the insured aircraft.
- Payment of compensation in case of death or bodily injury caused to passengers on board the insured aircraft during boarding or disembarkation
- Payment of compensation for the loss, destruction or damage of checked baggage, cargo, as well as for the loss, destruction or damage of passenger's items.
The insurance rate depends on the technical condition of a particular aircraft, statistics of accidents for this type of aircraft in general and for the airline in particular, the level of crew training, aircraft maintenance conditions, geography and flight intensity.
A deductible is a portion of the loss paid by the insured. The amount of the deductible is deducted from the insurance payment. The policyholder's participation in the risk (deductible) is limited only to the property damage deductible (not applicable to mail).