Dear clients and partners!
From March 20 to April 9, according to the order of the city administration, strict quarantine restrictions will be in force in Kyiv. However, INGO, as a financial institution, continues to operate and fulfill its obligations in full.
For your safety and to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the company is switching to partial remote work. This means that the company's specialists and services will be available online through electronic channels to the maximum extent possible. Please minimize and, if possible, avoid personal visits to the insurance company's offices.
IF YOU NEED TO:
1. Get a consultation and insurance quote. Use the INGO online store:
- MTPL (Motor Third Party Liability Insurance)
- Travel insurance
- Medical insurance
The company's specialists will prepare a quote for insurance and send the completed policy by e-mail. Health insurance and hull insurance contracts can be sent by postal delivery services.
2. Issue, prolong and pay for the insurance contract. This can be done in the personal account of the INGO client.
In your personal account, you will not only be able to issue and pay for your insurance contracts online, but also have access to information about your own insurance contracts, make regular payments, receive individual offers, etc.
3. Pay for insurance contracts. For example, classic property insurance, accident insurance, health insurance, and liability insurance can be paid for using the Portmone payment platform.
4. Reimbursement of losses. To receive reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses, please send documents by mail or express delivery services (at the expense of the insured person) to the following address: 33 Bulvarno-Kudriavska St., Kyiv, 01054.
Holders of CASCO policies who have reported an insured event to the contact center have the opportunity to submit documents for compensation under the remote settlement procedure directly to the service station. The company also accepts documents (scanned copies) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (individuals) and email@example.com (fleets). Read more about the list of documents.
For victims of our MTPL clients who have reported an insured event to the contact center, it is possible to submit the documents necessary for compensation under the remote settlement procedure directly at the service station (Kyiv only). The company also accepts documents (scanned copies) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. Read more about the list of documents.
Health insurance policyholders who have visited a medical facility and paid for its services on their own can submit original documents for reimbursement by any postal service. Read more about the list of documents.
Take care and stay healthy!