Types of insurance coverage
Insurance of the unmanned aerial vehicle itself
Insurance of liability of the UAV owner/operator to third parties
Insurance of UAVs
- Collision in the air
- Loss of control
- Storage and transportation
UAV owner/operator liability insurance
- Damage to property, life and health of people as a result of a collision in the air, loss of control of the UAV
Benefits of insurance in INGO
Experience and quality of insurance
Optimal insurance conditions
Protecting your UAVs
During their use both for business/enterprise and topographic surveying, as well as during private use for personal purposes, namely
- aerial photography (archaeological sites, video reviews, etc.)
- agriculture (crop control, spraying and watering)
- inspection and supervision of industrial facilities
- use in the media, cinema and telecommunications
- emergency and rescue measures
- energy (monitoring of power lines)
- to assist in insurance settlement and risk assessment
The level of financial stability of INGO
outlook - "Evolving"
Frequently asked questions
Losses from the death or damage of UAVs and from damage to life, health or property of third parties.
The operator's experience, flight mode, frequency of use, maximum takeoff weight of the UAV, existing loss history, altitude of use, and proximity to populated areas during use influence the tariff.
Insurance coverage is provided in Ukraine, EU countries, Turkey, Egypt, Thailand, Tanzania and other countries as agreed with the insurer where there is no ban on UAV flights.
The deductible is a share of the loss paid by the insured. The amount of the deductible is deducted from the insurance payment.
The policyholder's participation in the risk (deductible) is limited only by the damage deductible. The deductible does not apply to the total loss of the UAV.