Dear customers and partners! For your attention.
During the quarantine period introduced by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and orders of city state administrations, INGO Ukraine continues to operate and fulfill its obligations in full.
For your safety and to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), the company is switching to partial remote work. This means that the company's specialists and services will be available online through electronic channels to the maximum extent possible. Please minimize and, if possible, avoid personal visits to the insurance company's offices.
If you need to:
1. Get advice and an insurance quote, use the INGO Ukraine online store https://ingo.ua/
- Motor Third Party Liability Insurance (MTPL)
- MOTOR HULL INSURANCE
- Travel insurance
- Medical insurance
The company's specialists will prepare a quote for insurance and send the completed policy by e-mail. Health insurance and hull insurance contracts can be sent by postal delivery services.
2. You can issue, prolong and pay for the insurance contract in the personal account of the client of INGO Ukraine https://cabinet.ingo.ua/
- MTPL (Motor Third Party Liability Insurance + Voluntary Motor Third Party Liability Insurance)
- Apartment Express
- Travel policy
In your personal account, you will not only be able to apply for and pay for your insurance contracts online, but also have access to information about your own insurance contracts, make regular payments, receive individual offers, etc.
3. You can pay (including other) insurance contracts (for example, classic property insurance, accident insurance, health insurance, liability insurance, etc.) using the Portmone payment platform https://www.portmone.com.ua/r3/oplata-strahuvannya-inho-ukraina
4. Reimbursement of losses
In order to receive reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses, please send documents by mail or express delivery services (at the expense of the insured person) to the following address: 33 Bulvarno-Kudriavska St., Kyiv, 01054
- For owners of CASCO policies who have reported an insured event to the contact center, it is possible to submit documents for compensation under the remote settlement procedure directly to the service station. The company also accepts documents (scanned copies) by e-mail to email@example.com (individuals) and firstname.lastname@example.org (fleets) For more information on the list of documents, see https://ingo.ua/straxovij-vipadok/avtostrahuvannya
- For victims of our MTPL clients who have reported an insured event to the contact center, it is possible to submit the documents necessary for reimbursement under the remote settlement procedure directly at the service station (Kyiv only). The company also accepts documents (scanned copies) via e-mail to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org For more information on the list of documents, see https://ingo.ua/straxovij-vipadok/avtostrahuvannya
- Health insurance policyholders who have visited a medical facility and paid for its services on their own can submit original documents for reimbursement by any postal service. More information about the list of documents https://ingo.ua/straxovij-vipadok/dms
Important! In case of contacting the contact center of the insured person who fell ill during the last 2 weeks while outside Ukraine or with complaints similar to the symptoms of coronavirus, such a person (in accordance with the Order of the Ministry of Health) will be organized a call for an ambulance 103 for transportation to a specialized medical institution and further diagnosis.
The insurance company, as always, will organize for its clients the full range of necessary and appropriate medical care insurance program until the diagnosis of COVID-19.
For more information, please follow the link
- If you have returned from abroad, where you received medical care for self-payment during your stay, which was agreed with the assisting company, please send the original documents for reimbursement by any postal service More information about the list of documents https://ingo.ua/straxovij-vipadok/turistichne-straxuvannya
The following resources may additionally be useful for insured tourists staying abroad:
- The "DRUG" system (Voluntary registration of Ukrainian citizens when traveling abroad) for the formation of lists for evacuation to Ukraine after March 17 https://friend.mfa.gov.ua/#/ - Ukrainian consulates https://mfa.gov.ua/diplomatichni-ustanovi/inozemni-diplomatichni-ustanovi-v-ukrayini
Calls from mobile phones in roaming to the hotline of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine are free of charge.
Let's keep calm and stay in a good mood. This is the most important thing even in such difficult situations. We are confident that the actions taken by the government, as well as your understanding and support, will help us all overcome temporary difficulties.
Take preventive measures and stay healthy!