INGO Insurance Company announces an open tender for the selection of a contractor company (LLC) that will provide services for the placement of custom PR materials in the national and regional media on electronic or print platforms, as well as in social networks not belonging to INGO, for a period of one year.
The client,INGO Insurance Company, has 30 years of experience in the insurance market. The company is one of the largest insurers in Ukraine in terms of insurance claims, premiums and own assets.
Companies (LLCs) are invited to participate in the tender, which provide services for the placement of customized PR materials in the national and regional media on electronic or print platforms, as well as in social networks.
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- Availability of special conditions for cooperation with the media, including regional platforms and specialized publications.
- Electronic document management.
- The tenderer cannot have clients from the Russian Federation, if the company is part of an international holding, then this holding cannot have a representative office in the Russian Federation either.
Thelist of areas of work includes:
- Preparation of media plans according to the customer's tasks
- Creating proposals for placing information materials in accordance with the client's PR strategy
- Development of special projects in cooperation with media editors (native manifestations, thematic issues, reviews, etc.)
- Layout of articles and information materials, as well as their approval by the client
- Control of publications in accordance with the approved media plan
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of placements and reporting
- Sending press releases to our own media database
Tasks to be performed by the contractor:
- Popularization of the purchase of insurance policies on-line
- Familiarizing customers with new services, promotional offers
- Advertising of new products, promotional offers
- Promotion and improvement of brand awareness
- Realization of other ad-hoc tasks
The general terms of cooperation are 2024-2025.