- is 100% protection of your property upon occurrence of any critical situation.
We will repay the arrears and your property will remain in your possession.
- Significantly increases the chances of getting a loan on a large scale
- Simple and quick execution of a contract for a period of time
from 1 year to 30 years
You are going to take out a loan for the goods, car or apartment?
Or you have already applied to the bank and received an ungrounded refusal?
Often, the reason for the bank’s refusal is the absence of health and life insurance policy.
For the bank, to hold such policy is the guarantee that the insurance company will repay the debt, if any accident occurs with the borrower.
The borrower’s life and health insurance is not compulsory according to the Ukrainian legislation, but in practice, it is an important condition for obtaining a loan, especially a large amount for a long period.
Coverage territory: worldwide.
The sum insured is determined by the arrears under the loan contract.
The beneficiary is the bank. The insurance indemnity is paid within the limit of the contract and is equal to the amount of loan arrears as of the date of occurrence.
The process of registration:
- Who may take out a policy? Any person aged between 18 – 70.
- Which documents are required for taking out a policy? Passport and taxpayer identification number;
- Loan contract;
- The bank may request other documents.