You do not pay fine and get into the “black list”
Green Card is the compulsory class of insurance for certain occurrences.
If you want to cross Ukraine’s border by your car, when passing the border control, you will be asked to show your Green Card.
It is not a whim, but a procedural need, because the absence of such policy may lead to certain consequences:
1. Fine, the amount of which depends on the country of stay and may amount to considerable sums, for example, 1,000 € and more.
2. Vehicle detainment until elimination of the breach (namely: purchase of the local analog of the third-party liability car insurance that may be more expensive than Green Card).
3. The driver who let himself drive a car without the policy risks being included on the black list that may result in temporary ban of entry to Schengen countries.
And one more detail: you may buy Green Card policy only in Ukraine.
Green Card is taken out for one person and covers anyone driving a vehicle.
Green Card — Green Light on Foreign Road!
Because the Green Card is compulsory, not really correct understanding emerged as regards to its real opportunities.
On our part, we consider it important to inform you as much as possible so that you can easily take an informed decision.
When you are crossing the border of Ukraine, you find yourself within area of coverage of the local legislation. Yes, basically, the traffic rules are similar all over world. Meanwhile, each country has its local peculiar features which may be unknown or unclear to the Ukrainian driver.And you should not forget about the driving behavior of local drivers. For example, the Italian reckless driving is known worldwide. Frequent guests on the roads are the mopeds and scooters, which you may not notice at once if you are new. It is just Italy, and in each country, there are the categories of unique drivers…
The conclusion is logical: the absence of driving experience abroad poses a risk of getting into traffic accidents.
Green Card — the insurance policy, which allows saving costs for indemnification for damages in case of traffic accident abroad
Here are just a few steps:
to find out the cost of the GC:
How much does Green Card cost?
You have two options for taking out a Green Card policy – in advance, at the office of the insurance company, or quickly at the border.
To buy insurance in advance is always more beneficial, because you do not work with intermediaries and you obtain a full guarantee that the policy is taken out subject to all rules and promptly entered in the base.
Meanwhile, the cost of Green Card insurance is equal in all insurance companies, because it is set at the state level – by MTIBU (Motor Transport Insurance Bureau of Ukraine).
The total value depends on several factors and is determined based on:
● vehicle type (car, truck, motorcycles, buses, trailers);
●selected insurance period (15 days or 1 year);
● country of visit;
●euro exchange rate at the time of taking out Green Card.
The policy is always cheaper than a fine.
* For example, in Poland, the nearest country to Ukraine, the fine for absence of Green Card amounts to UAH 60,000 while the policy value per one year is virtually 10 times less (about UAH 6,900).
Buy Green Card at INGO Ukraine!
When the people need to buy a Green Card policy, just a few of them really wonder which insurance company they will trust. Because they approach this issue formally.
Meanwhile, when buying a policy, you need to clearly understand that you should cooperate with the insurance company which, in case of occurrence, performs all assumed obligations promptly and in full.
It is about
Land Rover cars
It is about
(it is the organization, which settles with Green Card system and then applies for coverage to INGO Ukraine).
Take out Green Card online!
Fill out an application for registration of the Green Card policy right now on the INGO Ukraine website. You will save time and continue to plan your trip, without being distracted by insurance issues.
For registration, you must have a passport, and vehicle registration certificate
Details for registration:
1. Fill out the form on the site with contact information;
2. Get individual details from the manager by phone;
3. Pay for a policy by bank transfer;
4. Order delivery or pick up the original policy at the company's office.
JSIC “INGO Ukraine” is one of top 3 insurance companies in terms of the compulsory ‘Green Card’ insurance in 2017 according to Forinsurer
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Obtain a duplicate ‘Green Card’ policy in Ukraine and then bring it to the country where the vehicle is located.
2. Send an application for issuing a duplicate policy by mail to the insurance company requesting to send a duplicate abroad. Taking into account the speed of operation of the Ukrainian Postal Service, you may wait for the answer for several weeks.
1. Buy a policy of the national third-party liability car insurance in the country of your stay – it replaces ‘Green Card’ policy and is valid on the territory of the country where it was issued.
2. Buy a Cross-Border Liability Insurance policy in the country of stay (in different countries, it has different name) – such policy may also replace ‘Green Card’ policy on the territory of some European countries (the countries are specified in the policy).
1. The contract which covers the ‘Green Card’ member countries: Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, France, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Iceland, Luxembourg, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Albania, Andorra, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Croatia, Israel, Iran, Morocco, Moldova, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Tunis, Turkey.
2. The contract covering Russia, Belarus and Moldova, Azerbaijani.
25 years of experience on the market
28 licenses for different classes of compulsory and voluntary insurance
Represented by 22 affiliates for servicing clients all over Ukraine