Liability of water transport owners (P&I)
We provide insurance coverage in case of liability:
- To individuals: crew members and third parties who are not crew members
- For collisions with other vessels
- For loss, damage or destruction of property of third parties
- For damage to fixed and floating objects
- For environmental pollution
- Other risks accepted in the international practice of shipowners' liability insurance
In addition to the main coverage, it is possible to insure:
- Time charterer's liability (TCL cover)
- Human rights insurance (FD&D)
Benefits of insurance in INGO
Experience and compliance
Optimal insurance conditions
The level of financial stability of INGO
outlook - «Evolving»
Frequently asked questions
Yes, you can choose either full P&I coverage or limited P&I coverage from the list of risks you need.
- certificate of registration of the vessel;
- classification documents;
- technical passport for water transport;
- identification data of the shipowner/operator.
An insurance contract may be concluded by shipowners (legal entities, individuals, business entities) who legally own, use or dispose of a ship.
The beneficiaries may be third parties who may suffer damage due to the Insured's unintentional fault and to whom the Insured incurs civil liability.
The insurance coverage shall extend to the whole world, including inland waterways of Ukraine, in accordance with the restrictions of the Register class/ Vessel class, except for the territories specified in the contract (for example, war zones, occupied territories, certain countries, etc.)
Coverage of war risks is possible outside the territory of Ukraine and is considered individually.