- facultative and obligatory reinsurance
- proportional and non-proportional reinsurance coverage
- insurance portfolio analysis – for developing the most beneficial offers
- recommendations on the loss mitigation from our engineers and underwrites
- professionalism of risk quotations and decision-making
- full and timely loss settlement
- opportunity to involve the world’s leading adjusters in settlement for mitigating and optimizing the amount of damages
Our key Reinsurers are the global leaders of the financial market, the IFS rating of which is higher than “A” assigned by the credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s and AmBest.
The type of the obligatory contract is a non-proportional, excess of loss reinsurance contract.
INGO has an opportunity of facultative reinsurance of the risks exceeding the specified obligatory capacity at the Western leading insurance and reinsurance companies.
We implement the global experience in insurance, reinsurance and loss settlement.
Ranking of insurance companies
of TOP 5 insurance companies
in reinsurance from
residents according to Forinsurer