For receiving the inpatient, outpatient-polyclinic or dental care due to any health disorder, you may contact our round-the-clock medical call center of JSIC “INGO” by calling one of the following numbers:• (044) 495 82 00
• (067) 214 00 03
• (050) 11 90 140
• 0 800 30 15 35 (free of charge from landline telephones)
send a request via email: email@example.com
When contacting a doctor, give him the following information:
• Full name;
• Number of the insurance policy;
• Reason for reference to a doctor.
For calling an ambulance crew due to any health disorder, you may contact a multiline phone:• (044) 495 82 03
• 0 800 30 15 40 (free telephone line to call from landline telephones all over Ukraine)
Organization of medical assistance
Dear customers! Service 103 ON-LINE applications for medical care is used only for the provision of routine medical care.
For emergency conditions, call: (044) 495-82-03
Information about you
The list of medical institutions according to your package
|Children's Health. Comfort||Download|
|Children's Health. Comfort+||Download|
|Good health. Comfort||Download|
|Good health. Comfort+||Download|
|Good health. Emergency help||Download|
|Good health. Premium||Download|
|Good health. Social||Download|
|For corporate clients||Download|
Read the list of documents that must be provided in order to receive insurance loss
- The enlisted documents should be submitted within 30 days from the payment date specified in financial documents to the address: 01054, Kyiv, 33 Bulvarno-Kudriavska Str., 1st Floor JSIC "INGO" Department of Personal Insurance Indemnities Analysis and Accounting
- Other documents enlisted in the checklist, but not initially attached to the application, may be provided in the form of photocopies to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject line “Additional documents to the application of FULL NAME of the Insured Person and policy number”.
- For the consultation relating to the collection of documents for indemnification, you may call the contact center of JSIC “INGO” at phone numbers specified in the individual plastic insurance card.
- For obtaining the additional information relating to your claim handling, you may contact us by calling 044 490 27 46 (ext. 1626,1635, 1608, 1644).